Hey - you lookin' at me?
Doesn't it look like she's smiling, here? She's pretty close to doing it all the time.
At the doctor.....she's working on a very important project - in her pants.
Yea!! She finished what she was working on with great success. Look at this smiley face!
Jacks says Happy Cinco de Mayo to everyone. He wanted to make sure his shirt that Joe made for the occasion was visible in the picture.
Here he is indulging in his newest addiction - dum dum suckers. One just isn't enough. He wants to open one, taste it, put it in a bowl, then start again. He will come to see me and Joe separately to quiz us on what color his sucker is, even though he knows exactly what color each one is. (he likes to ask us the same kinds of questions we ask him all the time - if he gets quizzed on something, I guess he figures it's only fair to return the favor) Before we know it, he's got a bowl full of suckers, all barely licked. If we're lucky, we can get the entire bowl of suckers away from him when he momentarily changes interests.
I hope he has some teeth left when we get around to his first dental visit!
see bowl of suckers as I found them in the refrigerator this morning. I guess my definition of making something disappear differs from Joe's. I would have put them in the trash...
Joe and I had a little afternoon date to a Kentucky Derby party last weekend. Yea for my first drink in a million trillion years!! Don't we look dapper? My hat was very Justin Timberlake - oh yeah! And Joe learned to tie his new bow tie for the occasion.
2 comments:
You guys look so cute!! I am in love with that first picture of Nealy. She is just so dang pretty!!
Love the picture of Nealy workin' on her business, too cute!
Post a Comment