Many of you remember that when Jacks was little, we would take his picture for each month of his young life to document his growth. He wore custom made onesies each month, and he posed next to his favorite sock monkey, Bruno. Well, we will be carrying on the tradition with Nealy. At first I was going to give Bruno a wardrobe change to make him a little more femme, but come on, then he just wouldn't be who he is - Bruno! Plus, his shirt is sewed on, and I didn't feel like taking the seam ripper to him (yes, I'm lazy). For those of you who are used to the monthly email, I'm sorry to report that I won't be sending it out now that we've got the blog. So, check in with us a little more often. And to all you blog stalkers out there, leave me a comment every now and then! It makes us feel good about ourselves when you say nice things!
And for a little comparison, here is Jacks at his first month picture.

And for a little comparison, here is Jacks at his first month picture.
5 comments:
So so cute...both of them. :)
The onesie is too cute!! but not cuter than Nealy!! I have to say though, that sock monkey things is a little scary.......
What precious babies! I cannot believe she is one month old, that is so crazy.
Those 2 kids look so much alike, it is unreal!! Super cute.
Wow, Bruno (and Jacks, for that matter) might have met his match this time -- she looks bigger than Jacks. She's a beauty!
Post a Comment