Thursday, May 28, 2009

Playdate!


Some of you might remember when I posted pregnant pictures of Bethel and me a while back. Well, Bethel's baby Sophie came the day after we took those pictures, and Nealy came 4 days later. We finally managed to get them together for a play date today while Bethel went for a job interview (they've "met" before, but not for long periods of time until today).

I was so excited to have Sophie over - you know how much I love to play real life baby dolls. Like this time one time with Jacks:He wasn't all that happy with me because I decided to try this outfit on him while he was still sleeping. He might have been mad at me, but doesn't he look adorable in this vintage knitted onesie? Still totally worth it....

I did a good job of restraining myself this time, and I only changed their clothes once. Luckily, I had these matching outfits from the bags of hand me downs from sister. I should have prepared more wardrobe changes before Sophie arrived, because I would not have restrained myself if I had more outfit options readily available.

Here are the pictures of their good time. Shortly after this, Nealy had a hissy fit and Sophie dozed off for about 10 minutes before deciding she needed some bottle.

2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

I'm loving your playdate pictures! Especially the ones with my little niece!

JBFerguson said...

Such sweet pictures. Okay, every time I look at that one picture of Ryan and Nealy together (where Ryan is giving Nealy the stink eye and Nealy looks ADORABLE) I laugh out loud. Their faces are both just priceless