We can't wait until tomorrow, because we get better looking everyday.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Sibling Love
Awwwww....look how cute. The babies are sitting together in perfect harmony. Everyone looks peaceful and happy. Maybe things are going to be okay around here.
Wait a minute!! Somethings gone wrong. Abort, abort. Someone save the little one!
I needed that good laugh! That's how it is around here, one minute Kate's petting Jack's arm saying sweet nothings to him; the next minute she's covering him up (face and all) with a blanket. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. Kate is taking full advantage of Mommy's disorganization in life, and the fact that her new bed time falls around 9:30 or 10:00 because I can't muster up the energy to get her ready for bed or make her go to bed at a decent hour! Pray for us all!
Yep, I have a ton of photos like that. Now Grace just walks up to William and bops him on the head for no reason, I tell him it is payback so Watch out Jacks!!:)
3 comments:
I needed that good laugh! That's how it is around here, one minute Kate's petting Jack's arm saying sweet nothings to him; the next minute she's covering him up (face and all) with a blanket. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. Kate is taking full advantage of Mommy's disorganization in life, and the fact that her new bed time falls around 9:30 or 10:00 because I can't muster up the energy to get her ready for bed or make her go to bed at a decent hour! Pray for us all!
These pictures are priceless. Your commentary was exactly what I was thinking. Amazing!
Yep, I have a ton of photos like that. Now Grace just walks up to William and bops him on the head for no reason, I tell him it is payback so Watch out Jacks!!:)
Post a Comment