Just looking at them makes my mouth water! I can actually just take about 10 steps into my kitchen and have one! Not Weight Watcher friendly - but a staple at my house this time of year and a major weakness of mine. Seeing them in the store is my sure signal that FALL has arrived!
What are they made of, really? I loke to imagine the factory where they are made, and it is someone's thankless job to color the stems. Your photo supports that imagine nicely.
Happy halloween.
PS - the baby didn't take your Kremes. Your 30s took your Kremes. You'll lose pepparoni pizza next. Somewhere around 38
4 comments:
just looking at them makes my teeth hurt.
Just looking at them makes my mouth water! I can actually just take about 10 steps into my kitchen and have one! Not Weight Watcher friendly - but a staple at my house this time of year and a major weakness of mine. Seeing them in the store is my sure signal that FALL has arrived!
OOOhhhh, I love these, too!! And, your post on the Krispy Kremes really made me salivate. I am so sorry baby #2 has "taken them from you"!!
What are they made of, really? I loke to imagine the factory where they are made, and it is someone's thankless job to color the stems. Your photo supports that imagine nicely.
Happy halloween.
PS - the baby didn't take your Kremes. Your 30s took your Kremes. You'll lose pepparoni pizza next. Somewhere around 38
Post a Comment