



Getting a 23 month old child to do what you want him to do for a short afternoon of family pictures is nearly impossible. How do people do this with multiple children? I am hoping that we give this another go very soon, because I wasn't all that happy with how these turned out. The picture quality is awesome, the photographer was perfect (one of Joe's former students - a wildly talented artist soon to be a student at SCAD - we had to use him while he's still affordable!), but the photo subjects were difficult, to say the least.
Here are a few of the best. As you can see, there weren't that many. Maybe we'll get it right next time.
Here are a few of the best. As you can see, there weren't that many. Maybe we'll get it right next time.
3 comments:
Those are great pictures, at least you have the nerve and energy to try. I don't even see me getting my crew to sit still in a Wal-Mart Photo Studio let alone paying a professional photographerfor a session :-)
Those are some great pictures...seriously, I'd be excited with that many to choose from! I took LG for her 1yr pics yesterday and she scowled while looking at the camera then would turn away and giggle. Meanwhile her brother was ransacking the studio. They might be 30 before I get a decent pic of them together.
I am glad you stole it, how could you not- it's precious. Yeah I am so glad you are all set. See you Monday!
Post a Comment