Sunday, August 23, 2009

Umbrella Stroller



Little one is getting bigger, and she took her first stroll in the cheap-o umbrella stroller, which is much lighter and easy to manage than the huge travel system stroller that her car seat locks into. Also, I hate that big, bulky stroller. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Even more, I hate the car seat that locks into it. Hate it. But, what am I gonna do, get a new one? That's costly and wasteful, and I'm trying to reduce my carbon footprint here, people. I can deal.

Gosh, I guess that's a whole other blog post.

So, let's focus on the issue at hand. Have you ever seen a cuter, more content baby in an umbrella stroller? Good grief she's precious.......



2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

I love an umbrella stroller!!! Love it, love it, love it. I recently purhcased the Jeep side-by-side umbrella stroller. Only $80.00 and the best investment ever. It folds up nice and small and goes everywhere with us.

Prior to that we had the cheap umbrella too...but it was falling apart, so time for new.

Great pictures! precious! and starting to look less like Ryan.

Dan said...

I'll be honest: second picture, real cute. But the first picture makes me kinda sad. it looks like she's been abandoned on the side of a dusty trail.
"ehhh... I can't push this baby anymore... ooooh what's that over there?"