Our friends Jenny and Bill are in the process of moving. If you are aware of what's going on the in life of a teacher right now, you're probably thinking they are about crazy as hell. Moving? The first week back to work? And Bill, who is in grad school, has finals this week? And they have an infant? Surely, they are crazy. No, they're just in really young and in great shape. Unlike us. We'd collapse like a fat man in a marathon.
So, Thursday afternoon, sweetest Ryan came to visit us for the evening. She and Nealy had a great time. First they sat in their Bumbo seats and looked at each other....
Then, Ryan reached out and tried to grab at Nealy a few times. That was pretty exciting.

Uh oh, here comes Big One.....Ryan looks a little worried.....

And it's okay!!! He just sat around a looked at them......Again, very exciting.

Then, they took a bath. I'll admit that these pictures are staged. We bathed the girls separately. If we had bathed them together, we would have taken a million and one pictures, but since Nealy isn't sitting up just yet, we went ahead and did their baths in the baby tub. Jenny told me to bathe Ryan in her Bumbo seat, but I'm pretty lazy and I didn't feel like drying it off when I was done. I was too busy drying and dressing babies! Oh, and posing for these pictures....

Can you stand it? Are you getting a cramp from the cuteness? I know it can be difficult to take when you see pictures of just Ryan or just Nealy, but put them together and you might have a cute seizure.

And what's this.....Big is coming over to attack us all!!!

Oh, it was okay! He was just hugging everyone. He might be crazy and a hellion and out of control most of the time. And he might hit and kick and bite and spit and punch and poke and yell. But he's really a very sweet boy. Now everyone say, "Awwwwwww........"
So, Thursday afternoon, sweetest Ryan came to visit us for the evening. She and Nealy had a great time. First they sat in their Bumbo seats and looked at each other....
Then, Ryan reached out and tried to grab at Nealy a few times. That was pretty exciting.
Uh oh, here comes Big One.....Ryan looks a little worried.....
And it's okay!!! He just sat around a looked at them......Again, very exciting.
Then, they took a bath. I'll admit that these pictures are staged. We bathed the girls separately. If we had bathed them together, we would have taken a million and one pictures, but since Nealy isn't sitting up just yet, we went ahead and did their baths in the baby tub. Jenny told me to bathe Ryan in her Bumbo seat, but I'm pretty lazy and I didn't feel like drying it off when I was done. I was too busy drying and dressing babies! Oh, and posing for these pictures....
Can you stand it? Are you getting a cramp from the cuteness? I know it can be difficult to take when you see pictures of just Ryan or just Nealy, but put them together and you might have a cute seizure.
And what's this.....Big is coming over to attack us all!!!
Oh, it was okay! He was just hugging everyone. He might be crazy and a hellion and out of control most of the time. And he might hit and kick and bite and spit and punch and poke and yell. But he's really a very sweet boy. Now everyone say, "Awwwwwww........"
And fun was had by all. We can't wait to make Jenny and Bill keep both our kids sometime so we can go out drinking or carousing. Or something irresponsible. You hear that, Jenny and Bill? Both kids. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha (that was an evil laugh).
3 comments:
Shoot. I'll keep Jacks. I don't hang out with babies so much, but I'll hang out with Jacks. We'll meet you at the bar.
I am in love with this post, the commentating makes it all worth it. You better believe I will watch both babies! Bill and I will run a zone defense, well maybe man to man- we will decide when the time comes!
this post made me laugh, actually it was more of an adult like giggle. Those two are so stinkin' cute and they look like twins!!! I can't get over it! Your child looks more like my neice than my own children do. I know Jenny realy appreciated your babysitting, and yes those two are crazy. They will have that house ready for southern living by next week.
Post a Comment