Saturday, March 14, 2009

April 7th, 2009

Did I mention that we scheduled Nealy's birth already? Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to mention that. We will have a baby on Tuesday, April 7th. For those of you who look at me, then enjoy saying something like, "Oh, honey, you're not going to make it that long." Well, you can take your lovely comments somewhere else, because I WILL make it that far, dammit! This baby is coming on April 7th, via C-section with lots of lovely painkillers. No arguments, no questions asked, no speculation.
Wouldn't it be funny if my water broke as I was writing this??
No, no it wouldn't.
We will be situating the nursery this week (please come over and join us if you'd like!). I have lots of plans for my little girl's room. I can't wait to see it all put together. I'll be sure to post pictures when it's all done. There's lots of painting and organizing to be done. I can't wait to get going on that. To those of you thinking, why doesn't she get going on that like....now? Well, things get so much easier around here when a certain little fella goes to school all day long while Mama and Daddy stay at home. I can't wait for Monday morning!
We're also going to attempt to set up Jacks's big boy bed again. For those long term readers out there, you might not be aware that the first attempt at the big boy bed was a failure. This time, we're hoping it will work! Here's hoping.

2 comments:

Blake Family Works said...

I hope the big boy bed works out for you! We bought Noah one for Christmas and I am delaying putting him in it for as long as I can!! I don't want to have to lay down with him every night, I like just putting him in his crib!

JBFerguson said...

Hey, just don't try to teach diagramming sentences- that's what did it for me! Can't wait until the big day!!