Monday, October 25, 2010

My boy is four!!!





My first born has turned four years old. Sniff, sniff - pardon me while I bawl uncontrollably at the fact that my boy is growing up! He has declared himself a big boy who can make his own decisions and do anything that he wants. Of course, that's not true, but he does a really good job of making sure he's spoiled rotten. And I'm not all that helpful at deterring that mind set, mostly because I'm a sucker.
Did I mention my baby - my sweet, tiny little baby who I clung to for the first three months of his life like I would possibly never let go - is FOUR?
Please enjoy a few pics from his birthday party - the second tumbling party he has had in a row. He loves Mr. Frank, his tumbling teacher, and he refused to consider any other party options. It was a Mr. Frank party or nothing. Well, I'm sure he wouldn't have stood for nothing, but still....
The cake was a Toy Story theme, since all things Toy Story are awesome and amazing at our house. Didn't Mandi do a fabulous job? Check out her blog, Cakeapotomous, in the blog roll to your right. Nealy was ALL ABOUT TUMBLING. That child did not stop running for the entire party, even when she got to tired that she turned into a crazy kitten, clawing and batting at everything in her way. Come her 2nd birthday, tumbling will be her new world. I can already see how much she loves it.
And, for my favorite group shot. None of them really turned out, but this one really captures the morale of this group of kiddos.

2 comments:

Sit10 said...

Happy Birthday to you, too.

Anonymous said...

all my boys are getting to big!

Laura R.