This post is for you, my faithful followers.
It recently came to my attention that you are out there. And my lazy self had not blogged in nearly 6 weeks until the other day when I spit out four or five posts.
Ten of you have gone to the trouble to follow me, and I only manage to post once every six weeks? That is unacceptable of me. I need to be better than that for my followers. Miraculously, none of you are my Dad or my friend Ashley (who lives in Sydney - g'day, mate), who I've been so sure are my only readers for years now. There are ten other people outside of my long time readership of 2 who actually read my blog! That's amazing!
So, here's what I need from you, my faithful, loyal, terribly good looking followers. Please leave me a comment every once in a while. It makes me feel good, and it might give me ideas for other posts. Anything you want to hear more about? Anything I talk about that you wish I'd talk about more? Any characters from my life whose story lines need developing? Tell me. I'd love to oblige.
Want more recipes, cooking tips, recommendations on brands and stuff? I can get better about remembering the things I like! I promise. How about books I've read? Movies I've seen? I'd love to tell you more.
Sometimes, bloggers like me can get a little down about things. We continue to write post after post, and I check for comments only to find 0 comments over and over again. It's terribly discouraging.
(BTW - big shout out to Meredith and Jamie for leaving me comments on my last post! So sweet and encouraging!)
Want to know where I got my shoes? What my kids are wearing? I'll tell you, I'm not shy.
So please, if you wouldn't mind and it's not too much trouble, leave me some comments every now and then. It will help me to go on with this blog, which I consider shutting down every so often due to poor readership. But I keep it up for Dad and Ashley, of course. They'd be destroyed without my witty repartee about carnies and poopy diapers.
And just to leave you a little teaser for the next week, Jacks is going to be Batman (store-bought) for Halloween, and Nealy is going to be Wonder Woman (home made by my sister, the real Wonder Woman). I know you can't wait to get a load of that. Here's a preview......
I know you're excited, now!
It recently came to my attention that you are out there. And my lazy self had not blogged in nearly 6 weeks until the other day when I spit out four or five posts.
Ten of you have gone to the trouble to follow me, and I only manage to post once every six weeks? That is unacceptable of me. I need to be better than that for my followers. Miraculously, none of you are my Dad or my friend Ashley (who lives in Sydney - g'day, mate), who I've been so sure are my only readers for years now. There are ten other people outside of my long time readership of 2 who actually read my blog! That's amazing!
So, here's what I need from you, my faithful, loyal, terribly good looking followers. Please leave me a comment every once in a while. It makes me feel good, and it might give me ideas for other posts. Anything you want to hear more about? Anything I talk about that you wish I'd talk about more? Any characters from my life whose story lines need developing? Tell me. I'd love to oblige.
Want more recipes, cooking tips, recommendations on brands and stuff? I can get better about remembering the things I like! I promise. How about books I've read? Movies I've seen? I'd love to tell you more.
Sometimes, bloggers like me can get a little down about things. We continue to write post after post, and I check for comments only to find 0 comments over and over again. It's terribly discouraging.
(BTW - big shout out to Meredith and Jamie for leaving me comments on my last post! So sweet and encouraging!)
Want to know where I got my shoes? What my kids are wearing? I'll tell you, I'm not shy.
So please, if you wouldn't mind and it's not too much trouble, leave me some comments every now and then. It will help me to go on with this blog, which I consider shutting down every so often due to poor readership. But I keep it up for Dad and Ashley, of course. They'd be destroyed without my witty repartee about carnies and poopy diapers.
And just to leave you a little teaser for the next week, Jacks is going to be Batman (store-bought) for Halloween, and Nealy is going to be Wonder Woman (home made by my sister, the real Wonder Woman). I know you can't wait to get a load of that. Here's a preview......
I know you're excited, now!
5 comments:
Make that 11 faithful followers! I do so enjoy reading your blog!!!!
BOOKS! Every book club I am in falls apart so I would love to get feedback on books, and more shoes never hurt anybody :)
I do read! I just don't comment all the time. Not to worry! xo
Love this picture of Jacks (I mean Batman)! We can't wait to see y'all tomorrow. love ya, Heather
It warms my heart to get a mention :-). I finally figured out how to follow on your snazzy template, so I will be more timely in the future....No requests from me, I like random thoughts and lots of photos! x
Post a Comment