Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jacks's Birthday Party

Ok - so I'm way overdue on lots of blogging. I have Nealy's 6 month photo shoot, but it's being held hostage in Joe's camera the whereabouts I do not know. So that will come later.....
But, big news - Jacks turned 3!!!!

We had a great birthday party at the gymnastic studio where Jacks takes tumbling. Well, he takes tumbling there over the summer. During the year he takes at his day care, and the owner of the gym comes there once a week.
Anyway, I will totally take advantage of birthday packages at business establishments from now on. The guest list had to be limited, but they provided:

invitations
paper products

decorations
juice
party favors
staff to handle the kids

All I had to bring was the cake and some bags of chips! For that kind of service, I would pay nearly anything....well, not really, but sort of. Ok - I have to be quick about this. Jacks is at his swimming lesson right now. While he's gone I need to start laundry and do yoga, so blogging is totally going off schedule right now. Enjoy some pictures from the greatest party ever!!! Thanks to all our friends and family for joining us (don't worry - that isn't your real thank you). The cake (which was made by my good friend and work colleague Mandi) was TO DIE FOR!!!! It was a perfect representation of Jacks jumping in the foam blocks. Love it.
Sorry there aren't more pictures - trust me, we have enough from the party. I think Joe took nearly 500. Yes - you read that right. But I don't have time to go through them right now. Gotta run. Be checking in for Nealy's update soon. I hope I can get to it later tonight!

Love - K

1 comment:

Christen said...

What a cute cake, Mandi did an awesome job!
Happy (late) birthday to Jacks!