We can't wait until tomorrow, because we get better looking everyday.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
When brother met sister....
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm Joe's mother's first cousin, Wanda Maples Sine; our mothers were sisters. Rose and Becky were my best friends in childhood and beyond. I felt we were more like sisters than cousins. I lived with Rose and Joe on Huntsville Street when Joe was around 2, and I happily babysat him from time to time. I want to thank you for naming your beautiful daughter for Rose, who was also a beautiful person both inside and out. She would be so proud and happy and humbly grateful. I also want to thank you for your blog. I've thought of Joe so often over the years...he was a special little boy to me. I'm thrilled that he has found love and happiness in his family and his career. Jacks is gorgeous! I have thoroughly enjoyed the photos of him, as well as your descriptions of his antics and personality. I'm trying to find photos of Rose for Joe but am not having much luck. I have moved several times through several states since our times together, and my "stuff" is scattered among several places. I'll keep looking and send them when I can. My daughter, Jennifer, and I are researching our genealogy. If you are interested in some of the information we have found, please let us know and we will be happy to send it to you.
4 comments:
I'm Joe's mother's first cousin, Wanda Maples Sine; our mothers were sisters. Rose and Becky were my best friends in childhood and beyond. I felt we were more like sisters than cousins.
I lived with Rose and Joe on Huntsville Street when Joe was around 2, and I happily babysat him from time to time.
I want to thank you for naming your beautiful daughter for Rose, who was also a beautiful person both inside and out. She would be so proud and happy and humbly grateful.
I also want to thank you for your blog. I've thought of Joe so often over the years...he was a special little boy to me. I'm thrilled that he has found love and happiness in his family and his career.
Jacks is gorgeous! I have thoroughly enjoyed the photos of him, as well as your descriptions of his antics and personality.
I'm trying to find photos of Rose for Joe but am not having much luck. I have moved several times through several states since our times together, and my "stuff" is scattered among several places. I'll keep looking and send them when I can.
My daughter, Jennifer, and I are researching our genealogy. If you are interested in some of the information we have found, please let us know and we will be happy to send it to you.
The pictures said it all...precious!
Oh those pictures are so cute. Jacks will be such a great big brother. I am loving all of the new posts.
Loving his face when he sees her!
Post a Comment