Jacks and Nealy both got stickers in their Easter baskets. Of course, Jacks is the only one who can play with his stickers right now, and he has been burning through those stickers like nobody's business. At one point on Sunday, he wanted to have the entire cast of Sesame Street on his back as you can see here:

Then, today, upon discovering that most of his own stickers have been used, he broke into Sister's Easter basket. He demanded that I open her package of Hello Kitty stickers. I pulled out one sheet to save for Nealy, then let him have the rest. Like a good big brother, he still let his baby sister enjoy them, as you can see here (in black and white for increased drama):

6 comments:
Hilarious!
Love Nealy's cute monogrammed shirt!
I love it!!!
I know I really could not cancel my appointment. I totally forgot about it until last night, however it was an easy choice. I hope you had a great time up at school. I know everyone loved getting their hands on her!
AHHHHHH! So cute!
Congratulations guys.
Love-Tiffany E.
Precious big brother!
Post a Comment