Well, the first game is here, and it is arriving to little pomp and circumstance at the Dyer household. I was all ready to get some snacks together, load up the wagon, and haul the family down to the tail gate. But, I'm feeling so poorly today that I just don't feel like I can face the crazy. Luckily, Jacks is too young to know he's missing out on something that he loves, and at this point in the season, there's always another game to enjoy just around the corner. So, game day is here - the town in abuzz, the neighborhood is checkered with War Eagle flags and orange and blue ribbons, but this family is running behind. We'll have our colors out soon, we'll be back in the groove before you know it. For now, I have to be pregnant and sick, no matter what.
War Eagle, y'all. Can I get a Boddy-getta?
Love- K
War Eagle, y'all. Can I get a Boddy-getta?
Love- K
No comments:
Post a Comment