Ok, so there are lots of pregos running around lately. But, let's face it, most of them are small and tiny by nature, and they don't need big girl clothes, yet. As for me, the second time around has turned me into a person of unusual size! So, for those dear friends out there who also suffered large lady while pregnant syndrome, give a girl a hand? I need maternity clothes, like asap. I am finding that at this point in my first pregnancy, my fresh new maternity clothes were still falling off of me. But this time, they are needed. Like now!!!
Holla back if you have some pieces I can borrow for a while. I have some clothes already, so I'm not in desperate need, but I would so love a little help.
Holla back if you have some pieces I can borrow for a while. I have some clothes already, so I'm not in desperate need, but I would so love a little help.
1 comment:
The cow picture is cracking me up!!
Post a Comment