Thursday, May 1, 2008

Crafty Sister


It has come to my attention that I have "short shrifted" my sister in my craft blog. She has the crafting sickness, too, and her creations are quite impressive. As soon as I get a picture of it, I am going to post the cross stitched tissue box cover she made that is in the shape of a house. You remove the roof and the tissues are hidden underneath. The craftsmanship in that little house is amazing!!! She has created many cross stitched items that boggle the mind at how complicated they are. She used an obscure cross stitch pattern of our parents' church that someone found in the catacombs, or something, and she had it framed. It is more beautiful than a painting.
Although she is a geeky crafter like me, she manages to be much, much cooler than me. Not fair!

No comments: