Friday, December 25, 2009

Nealy is 8 months old!!!


Well, we did take these pictures on or around the actual date of her 8 month "birthday." But, they were held hostage in Joe's work camera for a while, and I didn't get them for myself until today. Unfortunately, we attempted to use a spotlight to offer additional lighting since our house is so dark, but it made Nealy look a little eerie. So, while I am anxious to tell you about all of our wonderful Christmas festivities and fill you in on how I'm doing with Twilight (not good, I'll tell ya that), I really need to blog about Miss Nealy Bug before her 9 month birthday arrives in a few short days.


Little one is crawling all over the place and pulling up to stand more and more frequently. And of course, her cheerful nature cannot be denied. She smiles and laughs and smiles and laughs. We can hardly look at her without being flashed a wicked grin. I'm not sure what she's up to, but I have a feeling it's something BIG and HILARIOUS. Stay tuned for Christmas updates......

No comments: