Okay, so she was 3 months old a couple of weeks ago, but these pictures were taken on July 2nd. I'm just now getting around to posting them. She has a few looks of shock and amazement in this round of photos (as you can see above). I promise she smiles and coos all the time, but she rarely does it for the camera. Unlike her brother, who knew a camera when he saw one and hammed it up accordingly, she seems to wonder what that crazy thing is that is covering my face. She'll smile and smile until I hold up the camera, and then she immediately furrows her brow and looks concerned.
She is still my little sweetie/ray of sunshine/best friend/angel straight from heaven. I don't care how many hissy fits she throws, it just makes me want to kiss her more. We regularly call her little sweetie, and her brother loves her more and more with each passing day. When he gets in the car after a day at school, he asks where his baby is and wants to see her immediately. Thank God he's not still hitting and sitting on top of her! She is trying so hard to roll over, but she's not quite there. Soon, I'm sure. Too soon........mah bebe growing up too fast (sniffle)......
Come on by and give her some kisses - just look at those cheeks! You know you wanna!
She is still my little sweetie/ray of sunshine/best friend/angel straight from heaven. I don't care how many hissy fits she throws, it just makes me want to kiss her more. We regularly call her little sweetie, and her brother loves her more and more with each passing day. When he gets in the car after a day at school, he asks where his baby is and wants to see her immediately. Thank God he's not still hitting and sitting on top of her! She is trying so hard to roll over, but she's not quite there. Soon, I'm sure. Too soon........mah bebe growing up too fast (sniffle)......
Come on by and give her some kisses - just look at those cheeks! You know you wanna!
Stay tuned for floor updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment