I'm sure you're wondering where my post about Jacks's big birthday is, and I promise, I'm working on it. I'm still rifling through the hundreds of pictures that were taken over the course of this eventful weekend. I will post a slide show soon. For now, just be assured that the party was a huge success, fun was had by all, and Jacks enjoyed himself thoroughly. Our friend Caroline Cannon summed it up when she declared to her mother, my friend Heather, "Mommy - THIS is a party!" And it was. Bubble machines in the grass, bubble wrap stomping and sidewalk chalk on the walkway, and cupcakes with WAY too much icing. Who could ask for anything more? Jacks even did a little James Brown style fancy footwork after hearing everyone sing Happy Birthday in his honor. Being the showman that he is, he only knows to perform a little dance when all eyes are on him. What can I say? The boy has been blessed with rhythm AND soul. Life is good. Keep checking in. I'll get it done soon.
1 comment:
We had a great time getting a nice peak into our future. Jacks was precious. Thanks for the invite!
Post a Comment